Leeze Boom Board
Due to the high demand, the delivery time is currently about one week!
The new Leeze Boom Board Mini takes your indoor training to the next level. Feel the dynamics and realism of riding at home - now also in a smaller format.
- Dynamic, realistic riding experience like on the road - The lateral inclination allows you a long and comfortable workout on your bike
- Small size makes it easy to store and transport
- Noise isolation for a quieter, more enjoyable indoor workout
- Proven compression springs for infinite adjustment of lateral inclination and more safety (no bursting balls!)
- Reliable spring action - adjust once, no readjustment necessary
- Easy to set up in approx. 5-10 minutes
- Extendable with additional compression spring pair (recommended for rider weight over 90kg)
- Can be combined with Leeze Boom Desk, Leeze Boom Counterweight and Leeze Impregnation
- Excellent quality Made in Germany with non-slip surface and high water and sweat resistance
Especially suitable for athletes...
- ... who want to store their Boom Board discreetly
- ... who want to transport their Boom Board easily
- ... who want to protect their family and neighbors from noise
- ... who want to make their indoor training more comfortable and effective
- ... who love cycling - and want to experience a great riding experience also indoors.
- 1 Leeze Boom Board Mini
- 2 (optional 4) optimized compression springs
- 6 metal-rubber buffers
- 4 mounting straps
- 12 countersunk screws (M10x20)
- 10 felt glides
- Wahoo (Kickr, Kickr Core, Kickr Snap)
- Tacx (Neo, Neo 2T, Flux, Flux 2)
- Elite (Drivo, Turno, Direto, Suito, Suito t)
- Saris H3
- Is your trainer not listed? No problem - send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check if the Boom Board Mini is suitable for you!
- For the use of asymmetrical trainers (e.g. Wahoo Kickr v5/Core) we recommend the use of the Leeze Boom counterweight.
Since the Leeze Boom Board is a product made of natural wood, minor color differences among the components and tears at edges and milled areas may occur. The resulting optical differences are typical for the material, have no influence on the function and are therefore no reason for return.
The compression springs are customized for the Leeze Boom Board.
The compression springs are characterized by a much higher durability compared to balls, which are often used for rocker plates. This ensures that there is no risk that burst balls will end your training session or your ZWIFT race. Once you have adjusted the compression springs to your individual preferences, you can start rocking without having to adjust the air pressure before every ride.